Wednesday, September 20, 2006

In Exile

Its now more than 5 months since we left college. And, now all in their own new worlds. Chit has left for Amsterdam. Jude, Dev and myself are in Pune. Those in Bombay are now scattered all over. SOme are at Kalina, some in New Bombay. God knows where else. It seems pretty difficult to keep in touch. Do let us know about your lives now. About what you are doing, about where you are leading your lives and about where life is taking you. Don't let this blog rot.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chitrak said...

Hey Geets, was about to post something similar myself. You know me, I'm in Amsterdam(Amstelveen actually) Theoretical Physics at the UvA. Geeta is right:

Headcount!

1:35 AM  
Blogger Sagar Kolte said...

I am at TIFR doing math. Miss you people a lot.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Geetha said...

oh yea, headcount.
me in pune, doing msc atmospheric science.
glad to hear from you guys, chit n sagar.
hey sagar, kno wat? whenever i get one of those 'peaceful morning hours', i remember u with a cup of coffee on d yellow chair in d woods, dat was sm picture of serenity.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Sagar Kolte said...

Really? thanks stare-away. :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Geetha said...

u r welcome :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Dev said...

I was going to write a post here, abt what I miss most abt Xaviers. looks like it will take some time.
too busy & tired nowadays.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home