Sunday, March 05, 2006

Exam Fever!

I'm sure most people are running their engines on full steam, already, and yet, there will be many like me, who are still struggling (some, maybe not) to get there. Well, as the days close in on us poor T.Y Students, the mercury sure is rising. I see even the number of posts on the blog seem to decrease.

For those of us that are particularly charged up, all I'm going to say is, "Go for it! Burn the midnight oil".
But for those of us who lack inspiration, if for nothing else, then just do it (study, of course) to try and live up to those pictures we got taken in Graduation hats and robes!

Good Luck!!
Bonne chance !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sagar Kolte said...

Thanks! :D

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is anugam from jaipur.exam fevers are really hot.well i wan to b a part of this institution.BMM is the target.can any one help me.please my seniors help.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Chitrak said...

you want to join xavier's? okay, here is the link to the official site:

http://www.xaviers.edu/

It may help. Not familiar with BMM admiss myself, will help you as info rolls in!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home